manicman1999manicman1999

Main Games Reviews Stats

Stencyl Test Stencyl Test

Sorry, but you can't just post games with absolutely no content or anything, in my opinion. Good for you for learning how to use stencyl, but at the same time you acknowledged it has no content. This website is made for people to share games, I wouldn't consider this a game. It has no goals, no rules, and only lasts about 20 seconds, if that. You can't just tell people not to give you bad reviews because you didn't want to add more content. Good work for your first project, though...

Oskarulez1 responds:

Tbh, I just posted this to see how the portal works. I'm going to be unpublishing this soon.
EDIT: Just unpublished it. Right now, I'm working on a game with actual gameplay.

Rolling Code Rolling Code

I like it and I love the concept and I love almost everything about it! But, I have a couple of things I would like to critique on it.

1. It's short... Some more content could and should be added.

2. This isn't exactly teaching much about programming. All it is is changing variables, with some code that the player can choose to ignore, as it isn't explained and isn't really necessary to win the game. Something like Code Combat* or Hour of Code** do great jobs getting the player to interact with the code and teach the concepts without being boring long lines of code. The difference with those is that they aren't highlighting variables etc. and they can also very brand / advertising overloadng or have too much pre-made code. I like this idea though.

All I have to say is; great concept, great game! Have a nice day!

Project presentation PB Project presentation PB

I love this idea and the animations and stuff, but not really sure how this falls under the games category? I love this idea it's very inspiring though! 5/5 if it were in the movies category.